Main Page
For ladies
Don’t be embarrassed of this photo! It encompasses the relations of the King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba! He imagined her with hoofs before acquainting with her! He fell in love with her true beauty and intelligence! You will know more about the Legend of Makeda by visiting the website.
Main Page
For men
More and more men prefer to demonstrate their level of testosterone not only by the hair on the body, but by real deeds and beautiful athletic body
Main Page
About lotion
By releasing this product on the market, we realized that we would face the certain level of skepticism

Hair on body is not forever.
Lottion MAKEDA ™ will REMOVE them forever

We are offering

Main Page

Quality

Lotion is patented and certified. It was tested among 60 people during 2 years in different climate zones. 100% natural product. Plant materials from Caucasus and France.

Main Page

Convenience

The product is suitable for all skin and hair types. It is more economical and effective in comparison with laser hair removal. Growth of the hair stops gradually without harming your organism. Suitable for people who are contraindicated for laser hair removal. Can be used at home.

Main Page

Result

4-6 months are enough to completely get rid of unwanted hair. The result of test period showed us that 85% of the hair growth was stopped. The remaining 15% hair was rare, light and thin, which can be removed by continuing the course.

About lotion

After depilation lotion is applied to certain areas of the skin. Oily structure and essential oils allow it to penetrate deeply into the follicle and get on the nipple.

Main Page

About product

By releasing this product on the market, we realized that we would face the certain level of skepticism. Therefore, we offered a small volume of 75 ml at a reasonable price, so that you could purchase it without limitation for yourself, and realise its effectiveness by yourself

Main Page

For ladies

Each woman is unique in her appearance, character and desires. But all of them are united by one thing: the desire to look good, to be “well-groomed.” The grooming is evaluated by manicure, hair and skin smoothness

Main Page

For men

More and more men prefer to demonstrate their level of testosterone not only by the hair on the body, but by real deeds and beautiful athletic body

Purchase lotion Makeda

The product is available for shipping worldwide

Main Page

The basis of the Makeda lotion is the physico-chemical process that occurs during alopecia, in elder age: the hair becomes thinner, lighter, more brittle, the follicle narrows and gradually overgrows with epithelium.

Clients feedback

There were three types of lotion at the first stage of running the test batch: standard, concentrate and super concentrate. During the two-year test, concentration was indicated. Now exists only one version of the lotion and it works at the level of superconcentrate. Due to the intimate theme, there are no names and photos. Names and countries are authentic.